Wednesday 26 November 2014

MUST EAT in Paris Van Jawa: BreadLife Green Tea Ice- cream, Fruity Juice & Mochi Mochi

OMG. I was about to blog about Penang then I realised that I have one more Bandung post to write! To think that I declared that my previous blog post is my last blog post, it's embarrasing LOL Anyway, this wouldn't be a long post, just to tie up some loose ends. 


BreadLife
Paris Van Jawa, Bandung

BreadLife entrance

I'm hoping that we can only find BreadLife in Bandung because somehow it really looks very familiar. If I could find this bakery in Malaysia I'd not blog about it already haha I'm also very lazy to do a quick google on whether you can find it in Malaysia so I'm assuming that we can only find this in Bandung okay!

I was there in the bakery for ice- cream. Yup, you heard me correctly. Not buns but ice- cream!! Talking about buns, it reminds me of my new friend Suba who LOVES buns! Gaya would pack buns home for her when we were out.

Array of buns

I though that I should have a picture of buns since it's after all a bakery. By the time I was there, around 7pm there weren't many buns left so I didn't buy any. I think when buns, or in fact any products, are finishing they look kinda sad:S

And that's why Magnum Cafe Malaysia always tops up their toppings frequently, not leaving any half empty. This makes their shop's products look alive and happy! 

Ice- cream w Gaya

Green Tea ice- cream before dinner! Noms!

If I've not mistaken they are rather popular for their ice- cream despite the fact that they are bakery. I had to queue for the ice- cream! They have green tea ice- cream, vanilla ice- cream or you would request for a swirl of green tea and vanilla! 

Obviously I asked for the green tea swirl because I wanted the best of both worlds LOL The ice- cream was as good as the green tea ice- cream that they sell here in Malaysia but for a fraction of it's price! 


The soft cream green tea ice- cream here cost about RM4.50 to RM6!! But I think I paid about RM2 for my ice- cream at BreadLife and it tasted very Matcha natural.

Deviating a little, here are some pictures of the selection of juices that can be found in Indonesia!

Juice aisle 1

Juice aisle 2

Talking about juice, I've quickly deviate from the ice- cream topic to the juice topic :P Also at Paris Van Jawa, I saw this ice blended juice stall in the mall but I did not try it till the second last day there in Bandung because it looks like something that I could easily get back home.

Thank God I decided to give it a shot on the second last day there because I would mad regret if I didn't! 

The juice was absolutely yummy!!! I've no idea what these Indonesian people put in their food and drink but they make the ordinary extraordinary!!

Fruity 
Paris Van Jawa, Bandung

This is the stall! It welcomes you with 7 hardcore fruit blender!

Initially, the plan was for me to get more avocado juice before I leave Bandung because the avacado juice in Bandung is super delicious yet super cheap!!! It's probably half of the price in Malaysia! 

But unfortunately (or fortunately) the lady said that she ran out of Avacado. That, or the avacado hasn't arrived, I forgot. So I asked her to recommend me a drink from the menu since there were so many!

Menu

So she recommended Vanilla Wildberries! According to her lots of people like it so I'm like okay, let's give it a shot! The drink wasn't priced as cheap as I thought it would be, about RM7 I think. Maybe because it's in Paris Van Jawa but after having my first slurp I was like.. TAKE ALL MY MONEYYYYY lmao

Vanilla Wildberries (Strawberry, Blackberry, Vanilla & Konyaku Jelly) 

I thought it will turn out sourish because there were two types of berries involved. I also thought that it would turn out like Juice Work's Water Berry texture (Like water-ish instead of creamy). 

But...

WTF! It was so vanilla- ish creamy with this very fragrant berry scent! And when you slurp it down, got something to munch on one (jelly!). How come so yummy???? *Mindfucked

Down it within 5 minutes LOL

Also, also... if you're at Paris Van Jawa you should try out their Mochi!!!! It's also sold in a stall/ cart at the same area as that Fruity Juice stall.

Again, I didn't want to buy it at first because we have so many mochi shops back in Malaysia but Gaya told me that this was the best and when I just couldn't be bothered to buy, she bought some for me HAHAHHAA

Mochi Mochi
Paris Van Jawa, Bandung

Mochi Mochi

Selection of Mochi

Gaya's treat! 

OMFG. This is really good!! The dough is so soft like baby's butt! And when you chew on it, it's very easily eaten unlike some that has too chewy dough. Plus! They are very generous with the fillings! I think mine was pandan!

Nothing like I've eaten before! Ohhhh, sooo gooood I tell you! Good thing Gaya bought it for me despite my stubbornness! Moral of the story- Trust locals!

Okay, that's all! Off to my Penang post!

p.s. I miss you Bandung food, if not for my US trip I'd buy a flight ticket back to Bandung early next year before Gaya comes back to Malaysia for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment