Wednesday 11 February 2015

Revisit: N Square Restaurant @ Bandar Dato Onn, JB

Hello! Just finish intensive theory writing so I decided to take a break before I proceed to other sections of writing. Making full use of my good mood now before it swings back to depression once I start thinking and writing again LOL The plan was to go out to IKEA and Tesco for window shopping and to see if there's any nice yet cheap CNY stuff for me to buy. 

When I was about to change and get ready to go out, I felt hungry so decided to warm up my nasi lemak for lunch to scrooge on food a bit. But after lunch, I got a bit sleepy so I think my plan to go out today is postponed till further notice:S

Hence, I'm here churning out another blog post that I was suppose to write a few weeks back but was too busy getting depressed LOL

This is a revisit post on... 

N Square Restaurant
62 Jalan Perjiranan 2
Bandar Dato Onn, Johor Bahru

If you read my previous post on N Square, you would know that I thought their milkshake needed some fixing because it tasted more like ice blended than milkshake. 

So this time, my sis gave it another shot because she was craving for milkshake anyway. The owner dropped me a comment on my blog ensuring that she would improve the recipe of it and she did! Was surprised that she asked of my opinion of the improved version of milkshake. Never thought that she would remember, since the diner was packed.

Strawberry Banana Milkshake, RM8

Now it really taste like milky milkshake!! Super love it especially when it's only for RM8! Now it's nice and creamy, not icey anymore. If you order this strawberry banana milkshake, you're in for a thick milkshake treat! 

Aglio Olio Spaghetti, RM14 (if I've not mistaken)

The spaghetti is good! Not too oily, nicely flavoured with mild herbs. This is my mum's favourite dish! My sis ordered one serving for herself too. It was a little hard to peel the prawns but they were generous with their seafood so you got yourself a steal!

Baked Homemade Meatballs, RM10

This is a MUST HAVE please! Was super excited when I saw this on their menu. Oh ya, I think they recently revamped their menu and I noticed a few new items on it! This meatball dish is tucked under "Main Dish" section but I think it serves us well as a shared appetizer. 

Fishing out the crazy amount of cheese

Meatballs soaked in tomato gravy and topped with lots and lots and lots of crazy gooey cheese!!! So much cheese till I thought RM10 wouldn't be enough to cover the cost for the cheese! This dish is served with garlic bread and it was such a spectacular dish, I'd prolly name it as N Square's signature dish! 

I'm sorry but I have to spam you with more pictures of this Baked Homemade Meatballs because it's so good that a picture or two just won't do! If you want more meatballs, you can request for them I think RM1 for additional piece? Something like that. 

Beeeeeef!

Scooping out the chunks of juicy meatballs

Ugh! So much cheese... need both hands to scoop!

Oh baby! LOL

Grilled Chicken Chop, RM12 (I think)

The last dish was the grilled chicken chop! As usual very generous amount of chicken given all very nicely cooked. Love it that they don't overcook the chicken, I've tasted many cheap chicken chops that always overcook their chicken till its all dry and sad. 

Valentine's Day is coming so this could be one of your options to consider if you want good food, generous serving but such low price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment