Thursday 19 June 2014

Good Australian Milk

I thought that I should start off my brand new food blog with food that I really like! Initially it sounded pretty easy because all I thought I had to do was to comb through Facebook pictures and pluck food pictures that I like and talk about them here. But as soon as I start scrolling through, I realised there were tonnes and tonnes of food and it would be crazy to write about all of them (even if briefly) in one blog post.

Then I remembered that I have not blog about my Sydney trip, which was back in 2012. Opps.

So I've decided to start off my food blog with my favourite food/ beverage in Sydney! Btw, everytime I looked through the pictures I can never thank my friend, Kaveiinaa, enough for being such a good host. She showered me with so much food, till my tummy bloated for the whole 5 days there.

My favourite food/ beverage in Sydney is... MILK!



Ohhh, the glorious milk! 


They have a variety of cereals there too! 

We have a lot of cereals here too, but somehow theirs taste better HAHA And, the same cereal there sold here is crazy expensive. Oh, they don't have to seal them up worrying that the cereal will 'masuk again'!

Back to milk,

I'm very much of a milk person. Even here, I stock up on milk a lot especially during promotion period. Its when milk's price drop from RM5+ to RM4 I'll stock up to nearly a dozen of them. All for self consumption!

Australia must have really fat and happy cows because their milk taste super milk-ish! Very fresh, till their "fresh milk" actually smells like cow. So I rank #1 Full cream milk, #2 Low Fat milk, #3 Fresh milk, #4 Almond Milk.

Almond milk taste too 'Almond- smelly' :X

And so, good milk makes good yogurt I suppose. OMGGGG, I miss the dairy products in Australia. I think  probably finished most of Kaveiinaa's yogurt :S One good slab of yogurt on each piece of fruit. Kave said that I could probably find the yogurt here in Cold Storage but I couldn't. Anyway, even if I did it would probably be too expensive for my daily Malaysian consumption. I mean, eating yogurt as if its AUD 0 on a holiday is acceptable but when I'm back home I'd probably opt for the cheap watery RM1.69 yogurt instead of a RM18 one, lol.


 Good milk makes good ice- cream! Oh nom, nom, nom. I think I was at some beach, Bondi beach maybe? 


Kave picking the flavour- which I forgot what since it was 2 years back :P


Swiss ice- cream! I doubt they used Swiss milk.

The night before I departed from Sydney, I bug Kaveiinaa to bring me to the supermarket! To grab a few stuff back home (good milk makes good cookies!!!), and to replace the Kave's milk in the fridge- I was surviving on milk instead of water because I found it odd to drink water directly from the tap. Still have the mentality that we gotta filter the water/ boil before consuming it.


Coles! LOVE LOVE LOVE


Holy cow! (pun intended, lol) SUPER GOOD MILK!! I think it was about AUD 5 


Good cow makes good milk, heh.


Good milk makes good bread? LOL 

Okay to be fair I don't find their bread as premium tasting as the milk. I'd gladly settle for my RM2.50 Gardenia here.



No relevance, but I love Scooby Doo! Didn't buy it because was heading back the very next day. 

The next morning, one last picture of me and the yummy milk before flying back to Malaysia:


Oh, I miss you Aussie milk! :(

2 comments:

  1. I wanna go to Aussie too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To write a beautiful post it is very important to write a beautiful container and you have created a very nice design and I got a lot of inspiration from your post and I also want to post like you in my life. golden opportunity
    college girls in gurugram
    Butey girl agency
    vip girl gurgaon
    Body Massage
    girl number whatsapp Gurugram
    Nuru Massage Gurgaon
    Lose 20 Pounds Wight
    Lose 40 Pounds Wight

    ReplyDelete