Friday 13 March 2015

Uncle Tetsu's Cheese Zuccotto Cake

If you read my last post about Just Want Coffee, then you would know I am trustworthy because I promised that I'd be writing about Uncle Tetsu and Uncle Tetsu this is! Just a quick post while I wait for my hair to dry and then have dinner.

Uncle Tetsu Cheesecake
LG, One Utama Shopping Centre

So for Naomi's birthday, I bought her Uncle Tetsu's Cheese Zuccotto cake as her birthday cake! I was suppose to buy her slices of cake from somewhere else but the plan changed last minute because I was in a hurry and it was freaking hot outside so I decided to just get her this, which ain't too bad either:)

Uncle Tetsu's Cheese Zuccotto Cake, RM21.90

It comes in three flavours: Devil's Hat (Chocolate), Angel's Hat (Original) and Cupid's Hat (Strawberry). I was supposed to buy this cake and surprise her later during lunch but she stuck to me like magnet so I couldn't proceed with the surprise plan LOL

Since she already knew, I asked her which flavour she wanted hoping that she will pick strawberry aka Cupid's Hat but... she picked Devil's Hat =.= HAHAHA

Happy birthday to her, my baby sis all grown up!

I'm probably missing her a lot since she went for this LIMA volunteering program that I had this weird dream about her yesterday. I dreamt that she was so heartbroken and that she wanted to get back with this guy so in the dream even if I'm damn pissed at the guy I contacted him on FB asking him if he still likes her and to get back with her, WTF.

Seriously weird dream.

Coming back to the Devil's Hat, this is best eaten chilled! I stupidly bought the cake before lunch but in the end, they wanted to wait till after lunch to cut the cake, in which by then we were already so full so we had to wait till we strolled the mall a little and then settled in Old Town to cut cake.

By then, the cheesecake was at room temperature and it tasted almost like... Tesco's RM5.99 cheesecake:S This Hat series cake is suppose to be dense and moist but when I had it (at room temperature) it tasted like I was eating condensed foam.

We had extra 2 slices which I bought back and stored in the refrigerator. When I had them chilled, mother of cakes! It was GOOD!! Dense and moist it was! So readers, please eat this cake chilled- You have been warned.

Definitely not a fancy cake but I'd buy it again soon!

I'll want to try the other baked cheese cake that they have! Oh yes, if you are buying the Hat series cakes you have the privillege to skip the queue! Just go to the counter and place your order. The queue is required for the other round cheesecake with Uncle Tetsu stamp.

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment