Wednesday 4 March 2015

Just Want Coffee @ Sutera Utama, Johor Bahru

Hello again!

If I counted correctly it's Chap Goh Mei tomorrow! That marks the end of the Chinese New Year and so we can all throw our leftover oranges into the lake to find for suitors, joking LOL! Um.. Actually, it's still a practise to throw oranges these days:S

As I was complaining to my close ones of how productive I can be half a month and how unproductive I can be in the other half of the month. Well, now I'm in the unproductive half so I'm here wasting time churning out blog post instead of doing proper work :X

All I want to do is stash a dozen of donuts and a one whole cake to munch on in bed, in my comfy aircon room. But I'm too lazy to go get my donuts and cakes. I'm also saving up cash so I'm only left with leftover Chinese New Year snacks, bed and aircon. Doesn't sound too bad either.

In better times...


Just Want Coffee
23 Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/3, JB

The only time when I splurge on treats like these is when I'm out with my friends. More so when I'm back in my hometown where I have some friends and we want to catch up on our hectic life. The good thing of me being in KL is that I have nobody except my sister, my bestie and Mr Sunshine so I get to save money by not going out for teatime, HAHAHA.

Coffee making machine

Just Want Cafe has been around for a while now, it's not a new place but it sure is a hot place for people to hang out! Continues stream of people checking in to that cafe always made me wonder whats so special about it? 

Since I'm not a big fan of coffee, somehow I never got the chance to visit that cafe which is obviously famous for their coffee. Till that day when the coffee addict, Simren suggested Just Want. 

PS: I love this Coffee addict and I miss her missing our CNY outing!

Waffle Machine

Good that they serve waffles because waffles are my favourite! Simren recommended the waffles (or did she?) so we decided to try some! Here, a picture of the waffles menu so you can have a look and decide on which... or whether the waffles interest you enough for you to pay Just Want a visit:

Waffles Menu

No doubt the waffles are a little pricey but it was okay because we shared it among three of us so each only forked out about RM5. We chose the Butter Caramel waffle because it was the lightest waffle flavour of them all. Uh huh, we came for teatime right after heavy lunch at Tampoi Laksa Shangrila.

Butter Caramel Waffle, RM12.90

Waffles were really good!! Freshly made so it was hot and fluffy! Only if they gave us more butter but the good thing is that they have us good Emborg butter. Caramel sauce was superb! I'm very much a caramel toffee kinda person so this was an instant hit for me! Look, they even drizzled more caramel sauce on our vanilla ice- cream, YUMS!

No idea what's the tiny blot of whip cream suppose to be doing there?

Simren doing the honours because she said I was too slow in spreading the butter and caramel for everyone's piece LOL

And that's how we ate it, Noms!

Iced chocolate if I've not mistaken. It was very very chocolately, I thought my throat would get sore after finishing it. In the end, couldn't finish it because it was too sweet and chocolately for my liking.

Simren's hazelnut latte (if I remembered correctly) and Wawa's pretty Rose Latte! 

Surprisingly the rose latte actually tasted good and it smelt like rose! I mean, I thought we wouldn't be able to taste/smell the rose because I thought the coffee scent would be overpowering but to my amazement, it blended well so you could taste both coffee and rose :O

Coffee there are priced around RM15.

One last picture of bliss <3

Okay, going back to my leftover CNY snacks. I'll probably blog about Uncle Tetsu's cheesecake that we had for my sister's birthday next if my body allows i.e. currently it feels like it's breaking down :S

1 comment:

  1. You are from jb? It seems you been traveling extensively for food. Keep up the good work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete