Saturday 7 November 2015

Döner Kebab, Pattaya

Haha didn't expect to take this long to show you the DAMN yummy kebab that I had in Pattaya! So I was in Pattaya for 3 days 2 nights, just a quick getaway. Went for a pretty good seafood dinner on Day 1 and had a chance to go the the fmaous Casa Pascal for buffet breakfast before flying back to Malaysia!

I had this kebab after our trip to Koh Larn, an island about 45 minutes away from Pattaya. We had lunch there but it was just this small portion rice with red curry at the side. Red curry's ingrediants were 3 strands of chicken and a few more strands of long beans:S

Doner Chicken Kebab
In front of The Avenue, Pattaya


Doner's Kebab food truck!

It's just a humble little food stall with one rotating meat station but his kebab sure packs a punch!

He was very generous with the fillings! Gave me so much chicken that's normally used for 2 portion of kebab!! And the best thing is that it's only 60 Baht!!! Very yummy, very worth it!

So give it a try if you're around the vicinity! He'll asked if you want to eat it on the spot or take away. I told him I'm eating it now so he wrapped it half opened like in the picture above! This kebab was intended as a tea time snack but it was so filling that it became my dinner.

That's why I always say that theres no such thing as a bad place to visit. Pattaya may be a little slow- mo for me but that Doner's kebab is probably the best kebab I have ever eaten in my entire life! Serious.

P.S. I just googled and "Doner Kebab" is a Turkish dish made from meat cooked on a vertical rotisserie. That means this kebab stall doesn't really have a specific name:S Good thing I took a picture of his stall so you guys can find him! 

No comments:

Post a Comment