Thursday 14 August 2014

Pontian Wanton Noodles House

I was feeling really upset and frustrated after having a horrible snacking experience at Bob's Kitchen. My heart weighed a tonne for God's sake! I felt bad for two reasons: (1) I spent so much money on horrible food, that's like the world's greatest sin for me (2) I made my friend spent so much money on horrible food.

So Simren suggested that we should have a drink somewhere else to which I agreed heavy heartedly because I was still very upset you see. So we drove from Danga Utama to Sutera Utama, about 5 minutes away to this shop call  Pontian Wanton Noodles House.

Pontian Wanton Noodles House
Jalan Sutera Tanjung 8/4

Entrance

We were suppose to just have cheap Barley drink (RM1.90) here since we spent too much on yucky food earlier. But when we saw the menu, my eyes lit up like fireworks on the 4th of July!! Immediately forgot about being upset and was sucked into the menu!

So many of my favourite desserts served at such cheap price!!!!

Menu

It took me a while to decide on what I wanted to have because if I could (and if I had not spent my money on Bob's Kitchen earlier) I would like bought like three desserts one shot! But I ended up ordering Honey Dew Sago!

Honeydew Sago, RM4.50

Honeydew was very light and reflreshing with the right amount of sweet! Love how it tasted with fruity bits to chew on and little tiny sago that pops in your mouth!

Nit ordered Lek Tau Suan (green bean sweet soup)! My favourite dessert as well!!! It comes with You Char Kuay (fried dough) too!! I tried it as yes, it's a go! Now I know where to get Lek Tau Suan when I'm craving for it already! 

Last time I had to find those You Char Kuay stalls at back alleys or pasar malam but now I can conviniently get cheap good tasting ones anytime I want!

Lek Tao Suan, RM3.30

Simren gave in and had lunch after all LOL She ordered the signature wanton noodles and it was good! I tried some of her noodles and I loved the sauce! I'm hooked to it actually! Only if they didn't serve it with pork (I'd put aside the pork if I ordered it so it's going to be a waste).

But! The lady told me that I could replace the pork with other ingredients like fish balls and what not! Quite good deal also!

Wanton noodles, RM5.30 (small)

Next time I'm there I'll try the curry noodles! Simren says it's awesome and I trust her! MUST MUST go place for breakfast, or lunch.. or heck! even dinner and supper!!!!

This made my day, happy us:



The end.

Simren tapao noodles for her mum, I think they charge extra RM0.40 for take away? Not too sure but it states RM5.70 on the receipt. Next time, I'm going to pack some for my grandparents! Yums!

Take away wanton noodles

p.s. They have an outlets in Selangor and Singapore too! I found this blog post that has full info on outlet details (Refer his last picture of post).

No comments:

Post a Comment