Monday 18 May 2015

Waffle Sandwiches @ Julicious, Kota Damansara

Hola!

I've done so much during the weekend so now my brain is goddamn saturated. I wrote my first draft of findings for publication, ran two interviews and planned my holiday itinerary. Just secured a few more interviews a few minutes ago. Once Simren gets me a nurse and two northern interviewees then I'm all set! Can buy air flight tickets already! So I'm hoping I get to settle this by this week! Enough about myself, so I'm here to show you my supper I had on Friday!

Julicious Waffle Sandwiches
Sunway Giza, Kota Damansara

Julicious Food Truck

Note that Julicious is a food truck so I suppose you would have to check their Facebook for their location that they will be at. However, I'm assuming that they will be at Kota Damansara because that was where I found them! To be exact, they are situated next to RHB Bank at Sunway Giza.

Actually I had my dinner at 9pm so at 11 I was still full but the word "waffles" attracted me! Initially I thought they serve sweet waffles sandwiches like waffles with chocolate spread etc but when I drop by I found out that they only serve savoury kinds. I still decided to give it a shot though because it's the first waffle sandwich here!

Menu

They only have four types of waffle sandwiches on the menu but it's good in a way because it makes it easier for customers to decide which and it should be easier for them to thoroughly prep their menu. I'd rather a few great tasting choices than 100 mediocre choices.

All their waffles are prices at RM6 which is reasonable for what you will be getting. I'll show you my waffle sandwich later but first here is a picture of the young entrepreneurs cooking up a storm!

Cooks busy making waffle and cooking meat, the guy in green outside was a superb 'waiter'

The service there is really good so that makes me a happy customer! I stood there looking at the menu while being a little blur because I expected sweet waffles haha But the guy in green came almost instantly to greet me and to help me choose my waffle sandwich!

I asked which one would he recommend and he says that it would definitely be the Grilled Chicken Waffle Sandwich RM6. So that I ordered!

They also have Berrynade their signature lemonade with berries I presume? RM3 per cup. I saw lots of people ordering it so it should be good! But I didn't because I spent too much on my pizza dinner and I even bought two Polo buns for supper before I stumble upon Julicious LOL

Grilled Chicken Waffle Sandwich, RM6

I like the waffle because it tasted a little sweet! I was expecting to get a tasteless waffle because its savoury right? But no, they have rather good waffles. It would be better if its more crunchy though. So in between the waffles you will have a rather huge piece of grilled chicken, vegetables and sloppy sauces which makes it oh so good!

I love the curry powder taste on the grilled chicken!!! So addictive! They have very good sauces as well. When you eat it, it will be like eating Sloppy Joe- Messy but delicious!

Yummy waffles

See that big slab of chicken? That's what you get! For me it's worth my RM6

One serving would be make a great supper treat but if you were to eat it as a meal then you might need to get two. 

Happy eating everyone! 

Now I gotta think of what to cook for this whole week before going out for groceries. Till the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment