Saturday 4 October 2014

Johnny Rockets, Sunway Pyramid

So Johnny Rockets has been one of my favourite place to have milkshake since they first opened at the Curve. Lately, they opened their biggest store in the whole wide world (bigger than the US outlets where it originated!) at none other than my favourite mall Sunway Pyramid!!!

This was a few months back if I have not mistaken, just that this post of mine have been in the drafts for the longest time ever, opps LOL. But of course, I'm not earning a penny from this blogging hobby of mine so I'll only write whenever I have time, or when I feel like it.

Like today for instance, I have lots of time in hand. Since I'm chilling alone in my room I decide to quickly publish my blog drafts.

Johnny Rockets
Sunway Pyramid 
(located outside the main entrance)

Johnny Rockets, Sunway Pyramid

View from Sunway Pyramid's main entrance (The Sphinx) 

Escalator going up

It's a two storey building. You will need to use an escalator to reach the entrance of the restaurant. Then when you reached the entrance, you will notice that the restaurant located on level 2 has another level inside, that you climb by stairs.

Entrance

I think you would need to wait to be seated but when we were there, there weren't anyone outside the counter. Probably they were short in staff so we decided to just walk in and have a peek. As we were walking in to find someone to get us seated, waitress in pretty red dress came along and took us to our seats.

Playground outside entrance

At the entrance, there is this mini play area for kids. No one was playing at that area when I was there though. Balloons and slide! And they have many chairs for you to seat while waiting to be seated. The irony LOL Okay, now I'm sure that you would have to wait to be seated and not just barge your way in like we almost did :P

Climbed the first flight of stairs and this sight welcomes you

Arcade area

Close up darts game

It requires token for the games here which you can purchase from the cashier. You can find games such as the throwing darts game, the table footie game and this slider game (I'm sure there is a proper name for these games but I'm too lazy to google for them).

I think one token cost RM, or RM2. Not too sure.

View from our level. I was trying to spy on the whip cream that they used because it was just soooooo good!

Ballons tied to your seat.

I don't know if those balloons are meant for us? As in if you seat at that seat than the balloon attached to your seat is yours. I realised that the balloons had some scribbles on it like "XXX was here", some love dedication and what not. 

Aisle from my view

Sisters and menu

The must have picture of cutlery and serviette LOL

Fancy straw holder and premium sauces (Heinz, yes please!)

Rootbeer float, approximately RM8

Bacon Chedder Single, approximately RM25

Bacon rulez!

Johnny Rocket Wings, comes in 6

OMG this is one of the best buffalo wings that I have ever tasted!!! The ones at Mikey's Pizza scared me a little because it had such pungent taste and smell.But the ones at Johnny Rockets are to die for! Super good, spicy and sweet tasting wings!

Forgot how much did this cost though? I think the wings in 6 cost approximately RM22.

I would come back just for the wings and milkshake and maybe the cheesy bacon fries. The only problem I have with fries with toppings is that my fries will soon turn soggy. I prefer to have one large fries just salted for me to dip in tomato + chili sauce.

One more shot of the wings

Cheesy Bacon Fries

My best friend who is a vegetarian would then have to enjoy Johnny Rocket's fries without the bacon. She always orders cheesy fries till it seem like that has become her staple food LOL Maybe Johnny Rockets would want to use her as their vegetarian ambassador :P

Signature Smiley ketchup, free.

Berry Berry Milkshake, approximately RM18

I have to say this again, they have the best whip cream ever! Even better than Starbucks! Talking about coffee, Starbucks is my favourite place to get coffee beverages because I love their fraps mainly because of their cream! So now, to find another place where their cream beats Starbucks simply is mind blowing!!

On the side note, it's October already which means that I will just need to wait for about a month till my favourite favourite Toffee Nut Frap comes back in season. Swoons~

Too much of food for a supposedly afternoon snack

That's all she wrote:)

No comments:

Post a Comment