Saturday 22 November 2014

Krispy Kreme Christmas Doughnuts 2014

'Tis the season to be jolly! Shalalalalalala replaced with... Donuts Donuts Donuts Donuts!

Krispy Kreme up and ready for Christmas!

Btw, tomorrow is graduation day!! And so I'll be wearing my beautiful long skirt made from Indonesian batik!! 

Don't know why I still don't feel all that excitement though. Last year when I graduated for my Bachelors, I didn't feel excited as well but that's because I was caugh up with the crazy Honours workload. This time, no idea where the excitement went to as well? LOL

That aside, Krispy Kreme has Christmas donuts up for sale now!!!! I saw them at Midvalley just now so I had to drop by for one snack (though I'm suppose to be on a skinny diet for graduation).

Krispy Kreme Christmas Special Doughnuts!!

#1 Holiday Sprinkles & #2 Holiday Tree

Holiday sprinkles is like the normal sprinkle donuts but with Christmas coloured sprinkles on white chocolate LOL So like not worth the buy for me.

The Holiday Tree donut has CHEESE fillings!!! Sure super awesome one! But my heart wanted the Snowman more because the Holiday Tree is just a round shape donut with green cream piped on it :P

#3 Snowman

I had Snowman as my snack because they were so cuteeee! Also because they came with custard fillings and I love custard! Very light and smooth, yummeh!  I bite the head off first!!!! *The Grinch

Also see the snowman's red scarf? That's made from strawberry cream! It goes very well with the custard filling!

#4 Snowflakes


Snowflakes donut has a strawberry filling! I imagine it to be the same strawberry cream as the Snowman's scarf! If it's the same then the Snowflakes is a definite must have!


Promotion

If you buy 1 dozen of donuts (Must include 4 Christmas donuts) you will get 2 extra donuts FREE!! Also, they have this Buy 1 Free 1 Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake. Haven't tried their beverages though, it's always about the donuts for me at Krispy Kreme!

Cute, no?

Okay, sleeping time! Btw, Naomi photobombed my Snowman picture with her foot show casing that very much loved sandals lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment