Tuesday 11 November 2014

4DX Movie Experience @ Blitzmegaplex, PVJ

Life is treating me well in November! I'm feeling the Christmas mood already. Also, it's now the season for holiday so I'm very sure lots of you are clearing your leaves for a beach vacation of some sort! 

I'm too clearing my leave, lmao. Not quite actually, but I'm on leave till next Monday:O Yikes! Good time passes so fast!

This is probably my last post on my Bandung trip back in June earlier this year. I actually have one more restaurant to review but then the pictures are not with me so until and unless I get them, I won't be writing :P

If you haven't, and are curious read also about:


Back in Bandung, I had my first experience of watching a 4D movie at  Blitzmegaplex, Paris Van Java.

A glimpse of Blitzmegaplex

First 4DX movie!

First movie in 4DX was The Transformers!

Gaya buying our tickets online using Blitz Card

Blitz Card is a smart card. You reload money into it to purchase tickets and collect points. It's like Touch n Go + BonusLink LOL

Online Ticketing but somehow buying from the booth failed so Gaya got the person in charge to help with the transaction.

Cafe outside the Cinema

My 4DX ticket cost IDR240,000, equivalent to about RM73!!! The most expensive movie ticket that I've ever spent on in my entire 24 years of life!

I was hoping that they gave me prettier ticket stubs so that I could keep it as memento but even for RM73 per ticket they gave us flimsy paper as tickets, ughh. How to keep? All crumpled up and soggy by the time I came back home.

It was quite thrilling to watch Transformers in 4DX because since it's an action movie I felt that I was actually in the movie with all the chair shaking, chair drop, water splashing, dang high velocity wind blowing, so much smoke that the cinema hall looked like it was on fire!

But after an hour I got bored HAHAHAHA

The vigourous chair movement then started to feel a little uncomfortable and queasy because it strained my neck and my back (All the moving, shaking, sliding off the chair.. yes, you could slide off the chair!). 

Then In the next hour I nearly fell asleep because the movie was getting boring even with all the physical enhancement of the 4DX.

But all in all I still think that paying RM73 is worth it if you haven't experienced watching a good movie in 4DX before. But now that I've tried I don't think I'll be spending that much again for a 4D movie.

That's why I haven't been very interested in the D-Box offered by GSC. I think for me watching real good movies in IMAX 3D is more than enough:)

Thank you Gaya once again! I'd never enjoy Bandung as much if it weren't for you!

p.s. One thing that I like about the 4DX movie experience is that their chair is looks freaking awesome! It's big and bulky that you would need to step up to climb into your seat. When I was seated, I felt like I've just climbed into some robot LOL Quite cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment