Saturday 12 July 2014

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Knife

Been watching quite a number of TV series these days while I still can. One of my favourite TV series would be Hell's Kitchen because it's just exciting watching chefs whip up dishes while getting whipped at the same time (by Chef Ramsey, lolol). 

Hell's Kitchen Season 12

I realised that at every beginnning of the season, each chef will be given a set of knives. Zwilling J.A. Henckels knife! That made me really envious because as odd as it sounds I love knives! 

Whenever I'm feeling troubled like when there is too much in my brain... I'll just get my cheapskate knife out and chop garlic! That would make me feel much better immediately:D

So I was ecstatic that Aeon was giving out free J.A. knives! Of course to redeem them you would need to collect stickers. For every RM30 spent, you will get a sticker. Collect the number of stickers needed to exchange for the knife that you want.

(Thanks to my sis and mum and aunties who helped me spend in Aeon just to collect more stickers)

I really wanted the chef's knife but that was like 60 over stickers I think so I couldn't reach target on time when the deadline came. But at least I manage to redeem a small J.A. knife!! WOOT! 

Chef knife that I wanted

J.A.

My Zwilling knife:
  • Ice hardened blade
  • Blade of stainless steel special steel
  • Non- slip comfortable handles
  • Integrated logo- to make me feel good :P


Vegetable knife in casing

My pretty vegetable knife

This is probably used to cut fruits or like peel onions or something. It's really small so I won't be able to use it for cutting chicken or even to cut a pumpkin but I'm still very excited about it! Finally I have a J.A. knife, which of course makes me feel good (if not great) slicing and dicing!

If I had the extra cash I would have top up another RM50 to get that chef's knife. Oh well, I'm counting my blessings:)

No comments:

Post a Comment